We have provided everything your church needs to educate your parishioners on where the candidates stand on the issues. At this site, you’ll find:
- Local Voter Guide (Please make copies and distribute to your church).
- Florida Family Policy Counsel Voter Guide (Please make copies and distribute to your church)
- Liberty Counsel Political and Legislative Guidelines for Pastors and Churches (Provides legal guides for churches and pastors).
- The FL Personhood Amendment Petition (A prolife amendment to protect all innocent human life. Please make copies, have registered, FL voters in your congregation sign, and mail they to the address on the petition.)
- Personhood FL Bulletin Inserts (To explain the Personhood Amendment Petition to your congregation).
“Righteousness exalts a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.”
“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when a wicked man rules, the people groan.” Proverbs 29:2
“[T]he time has come that Christians must vote for honest men and take consistent ground in politics or the Lord will curse them. . . . Christians have been exceedingly guilty in this matter. But the time has come when they must act differently. . . . Christians seem to act as if they thought God did not see what they do in politics. But I tell you He does see it – and He will bless or curse this nation according to the course they [Christians] take [in politics].” Charles G. Finney